Quiet around here...

I know…we’ve been pretty busy trying to get 12.5 out the door. Well today is the day…it’s gone and we all know what that means. 12.6 Beta will be starting up shortly!

We should have something new and exciting for you to get started on in the next week or so.

Thanks for staying involved and keeping Toad great!

new and exciting for you to get started on in the next week or so

If it is in beta then we have to find out by ourselves because Dell's policy is not to explain bete's news.

So would that be changed or what?

If it is in beta then we have to find out by ourselves because Dell's policy is not to explain bete's news.

Not sure what your referring to here. When we start up the beta, we'll send out beta notes of new features like we always have.

From: Damir Vadas [mailto:bounce-damirvadas_531@toadworld.com]

Sent: Friday, June 06, 2014 2:29 AM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Quiet around here...

RE: Quiet around here...

Reply by Damir Vadas

new and exciting for you to get started on in the next week or so

So would that be changed or what?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Also each time a new beta is available, we post a forum announcement posting which says new build available and contains bullets for the new items in that build.

If what you mean is can we tell you everything “we think or plan” to do over the next couple months - then yes, we don’t make promises that we may not be able to keep due to many uncontrollable circsumstances …

When we start up the beta, we'll send out beta notes of new features like we always have.
... says new build available and contains bullets for the new items in that build.

Until now I couldn't find it.
8(

Please if you could give me link to see that for instance for latest 12.5.0b84 version.

Thx

The reason that it is not available is that the new beta has not started yet.

Groetjes,
Wim

google.com/+WimdeLange

2014-06-10 9:35 GMT+02:00 Damir Vadas bounce-damirvadas_531@toadworld.com:

RE: Quiet around here...

Reply by Damir Vadas

When we start up the beta, we'll send out beta notes of new features like we always have.

Please give me link to see that. Until now I couldn't find it.

Thx

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

The reason that it is not available is that the new beta has not started yet.

I do not get it...

12.b84 is upgrade of some previous beta...so it should contain some information according changes to previous release ???

But Ok, please give me link of one beta that is previous b84, which should, according your statement, contain information I'm looking for.

Thx

Damir

It is not a link - is is a post on the forum like any other message. Brad or Dennis usually sends the forum announcement stating that build X is ready and here’s what’s new in that build. The title will be “Beta Released” - below is link to one such message:

www.toadworld.com/…/21648.aspx

The point is that there is not a URL, you must read the forum messages and watch for such announcements.

Now I get all list of beta versions and see what you mean.

Thx for clarification.