RE order fields

Hi,
In TDM 4.3 there any way that the obtained scheme, after RE, the fields are not sorted alphabetically, but with the same order they have in the original table?
Thank you very much in advanced.

Guille

Hi,

To get it clear, do you mean sorting of attributes in a db table compared with the same table after RE in Toad Data Modeler? We tested this and sorting remains the same. What DB do you use? You can add a screenshot of the two different sorting you are talking about.

Thank you,
Lukas

Thanks for your response Lukas!
If for "attributes" do you means "names of fields", yes: I mean after RE the entities view show the table fields sorted by name.
Not have the same order as in the original table.
I use Ingres . This does not happen using RE from Postgres or SQL Server.
I attach 2 images, the first the view of original table using el DBM Admin de Ingres 10 y other as seen in TDM after RE.
Thank you!

Guille

Message was edited by: curepiman_093

Thanks for your response Lukas!
If for "attributes" do you means "names of fields", yes: I mean after RE the entities view show the table fields sorted by name.
Not have the same order as in the original table.
I use Ingres . This does not happen using RE from Postgres or SQL Server.
I attach 2 images, the first the view of original table using el DBM Admin de Ingres 10 y other as seen in TDM after RE.
Thank you!

Guille

Message was edited by: curepiman_093

Hi,

Thanks a lot for additional info. It’s a bug and it has just been fixed and will be implemented from the next Beta on - change request 103849.

Regards,
Lukas

Thank you Lukas.
I’ll be waiting for the application of correction of the bug in the stable version.
Best regards,

Guille