recovering files

My profile within my company was deleted while I was on military leave. Now I can’t access any of my saved sql queries, specifically some old queries that took me a while to develope. Any clue how I can recover those? They were stored in a Roaming file that has magically disapeared.

If your user profile was deleted then the files used by Toad including your saved SQL went with it. Did your company back anything up? If there's a backup then search it for SavedSQL.dat. Search your computer as well, etc. If found, close Toad and place it
in your "\Roaming\Quest Software\Toad for Oracle<version>\User Files" folder. If your profile was stored on a network share look there for your file as well. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do from Toad. You'll need to get with your company
and figure out where your data went and if it's still accessible.

On 03/14/2014 10:35 AM, jepotter wrote:

recovering files

Thread created by jepotter
My profile within my company was deleted while I was on military leave. Now I can't access any of my saved sql queries, specifically some old queries that took me a while to develope. Any clue how I can recover those? They were stored
in a Roaming file that has magically disapeared.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

sorry for the late response…

thank you for the reply. yes my company backs everythign up… problem is they can’t find it :). I just rebuilt everything and pressed on. Thanks!