Reverse engineering, Oracle 10g

Hello TDM community,

I want to to perform a referse engineering on Oracle 10g server. I got the following problem:

• default state in the database

create or replace
PROCEDURE “D_P2020T530_001”
(-- Table primary key
aID_KK_STANDARD_PRAEMIENBERECH NUMBER,

-- Common management parameters
    aID_USER NUMBER, -- ID of the user runnning the data changes
    aCALLER_CODE VARCHAR2, -- A code of the callers. 'WM' ... web module, 'SCRIPT' ... SQL script
    aAFFECTED_RECORD_COUNT OUT NUMBER,
    aERROR_CODE OUT VARCHAR2,
    aERROR_MESSAGE OUT VARCHAR2,

-- Special update and delete parameters
    aCHECK_OLD_WM_CHANGE_NR CHAR, -- 'T'/'F' ... means change data only when WM_CHANGE_NR has a same value as a value in DB
                                -- When the record was modified then aAFFECTED_RECORD_COUNT will be 0.
    aOLD_WM_CHANGE_NR NUMBER -- it is used when aCHECK_OLD_WM_CHANGE_NR isn't 'F'

)

AS

– result after the reverse engineering:

create or replace
PROCEDURE “D_P2020T530_001”(-- Table primary key
aID_KK_STANDARD_PRAEMIENBERECH NUMBER,

-- Common management parameters
    aID_USER NUMBER, -- ID of the user runnning the data changes
    aCALLER_CODE VARCHAR2, -- A code of the callers. 'WM' ... web module, 'SCRIPT' ... SQL script
    aAFFECTED_RECORD_COUNT OUT NUMBER,
    aERROR_CODE OUT VARCHAR2,
    aERROR_MESSAGE OUT VARCHAR2,

-- Special update and delete parameters
    aCHECK_OLD_WM_CHANGE_NR CHAR, -- 'T'/'F' ... means change data only when WM_CHANGE_NR has a same value as a value in DB
                                -- When the record was modified then aAFFECTED_RECORD_COUNT will be 0.
    aOLD_WM_CHANGE_NR NUMBER -- it is used when aCHECK_OLD_WM_CHANGE_NR isn't 'F')

AS

As you can see the right parenthesis after the parameters definition jumps behind the comment of last parameter and when I try to compile such a procedure I get an error. It’s easy to change it at one procedure - but I have 1000s of procedures. Could you help me and say what can I do?

Thank you in advance.

Martin

Hello Martin,

Thanks for your bug notification! We will fix it - CR # 72 735.

Please check out your Private Messages section. Thanks.

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team