My Toad for Oracle 16.3.23 version has started displaying the Schema Browser pane like this. Nothing changed on my laptop or Toad that I know of. Any idea what might cause this?
I haven't heard of that before but I definitely want to fix it.
I guess just closing/reopening doesn't fix?
Can you send me your user files folder? Follow these steps to zip it up and send it.
Do those instructions for getting the user folder still apply for 16.3? I'm having trouble doing it?
Oops! Sorry about that Alan. The setting got moved. Updated steps are below.
- Go to Main Menu -> View -> Toad Options.
- Along the left side, click Files and Folders -> App Folders
- On the right, in the "Application data directory" box, click the "Open Folder" button. A Windows Explorer window will open.
- Close Toad before you continue.
- In Explorer, Zip up the "User Files" folder.
- email it to me: firstname.lastname@example.org