Season's Greetings from Norm

Good Afternoon all.

Due to various family health problems -- not my health though -- and the pandemic, I am no longer an active DBA. I've not been around on the forums (fora?), helping or hindering as is my usual manner and would like to take this opportunity to apologise for my absence and to wish everyone an appropriate "Winter Festival" Greetings.

Insert your own holiday name as appropriate! :wink:

In addition, all the best for 2023. 2022 didn't seem to hang around long, did it? I wonder where it went?

I hope to be back, sticking my nose in where it was needed, on the forums/fora but if I don't make it back, I'd like to say that it's been a blast being here all these years, helping out, learning from others and generally having a good time.

This has to be one of the better, if not the best, support forums/fora I've ever had the pleasure of being a part of. Not many companies allow the public direct access to the developers, and I for one, think this is a bad thing -- not having access I mean.

Happy Toading in 2023 everyone. Take care, and look after yourselves and others less fortunate. All the best. I hope to "see" you soon.

John, and the other devs I've got to know over the years, thanks for everything, we couldn't do it without you guys. Cheers.

Happy Christmas everyone.

Cheers,
Norm. [TeamT]

Hi Norm,

Merry Christmas to you too, and I hope 2023 is better to your family, health wise.

I hope to see more of your nose next year!

-John

Hey Norm,

First of all, we certainly missed ya!... thanks for letting us know what's been going down with you and family. Hope the family health situation is getting/gotten better.

Secondly, thanks for lending so freely your insights to your fellow Toadies for many years. There's got to be thousands of Toad users who have appreciated your responses, and---perhaps for some---for whom you've saved their bacon. :slight_smile:

Thirdly, blessings to you and yours for the holidays!