Are you talking about Spool SQL or when you use a "spool" command in a script?
If you are talking about "spool" commands
* Our goal is to mimic SQL*Plus output, so we don't plan to include additional information here.
* Row counts appear in output.
* You can get the query to appear by including a "SET ECHO ON" command after the spool command.
* It's not quite start/end time, but you can include "SET TIMING ON" and then you'll see ELAPSED TIME information after your query.
If you are talking about Spool SQL:
* The query is already shown, that's the point.
* Spool SQL already has start time but not end time. Start time of the next query is usually a pretty good indicator of end time of the first, but not always.
* I agree, those other details would be nice to have.