Team Coding Does not actually support tables?

TC set up.

Toad for Oracle version 12.6.0.53

Oracle Version: 11.2.1

Team coding installed and "working"

Code collection created on schema and attached to VCS. Collection options are all database types in the drop down. (Tables is clearly an option, which should be included in all)

create new revision in VCS, nothing I do seems to get tables added to the controlled objects list.

here is my TC colleciton, set up connected to VCS. All objects are selected. There are tables in the schema selected:

On the above collection if you drill down into name masks, Table does not show up, even though it shows up as a type in the code collection menu above.

Here is the contents of my TC_mask table.

TCMask.png

Clearly it says it will care about tables, and I swear I read tables are now supported, but for the life of me I can not get this functionality to work.

from the 12.6 release notes:

Team Coding enhancements

• Team coding now supports tables, constraints, indexes, and sequences. This support is only available when the Code Collections option is selected in Team Coding Configuration.
    Could someone please help or shed some light on the issue. Am I just going crazy?

Tables are supported; the TABLE type is not getting displayed in the Load Database Objects dialog. We will address this in 12.7

You can work around this by entering the mask manually in the Name Mask: field.

Stephen

From: bchenkovich [mailto:bounce-bchenkovich@toadworld.com]

Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 5:17 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Team Coding Does not actually support tables?

Team Coding Does not actually support tables?

Thread created by bchenkovich

TC set up.

Toad for Oracle version 12.6.0.53

Oracle Version: 11.2.1

Team coding installed and “working”

Code collection created on schema and attached to VCS. Collection options are all database types in the drop down. (Tables is clearly an option, which should be included in all)

create new revision in VCS, nothing I do seems to get tables added to the controlled objects list.

here is my TC colleciton, set up connected to VCS. All objects are selected. There are tables in the schema selected:

On the above collection if you drill down into name masks, Table does not show up, even though it shows up as a type in the code collection menu above.

Here is the contents of my TC_mask table.

Clearly it says it will care about tables, and I swear I read tables are now supported, but for the life of me I can not get this functionality to work.

Could someone please help or shed some light on the issue. Am I just going crazy?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.