Teradata Driver

Are there any plans to include the Teradata .NET driver for connectivity as it is much more robust than the ODBC connection.

Nothing in writing yet. I know there has been discussions about this. I will forward this post to the product manager. She may want more details.

Debbie

If you’re taking requests, I’d appreciate this connectivity as well. We have a ton of users that could take advantage of this.

Brings me joy just to see this question being posted. I am in need for these drivers. Thanks

Looks like this request is making the To-Do list. No promises on what version it will make it into but we are doing the research now to start the coding.

Debbie

We have started development on a native provider for TeraData. I am looking for anyone who can be a technical contact for us. What I mean by this, is someone who we can contact while we develop who can provide us with samples of users, SQL , configurations, etc. If any of you on this post are able to do this please contact me by email dpeabody@quest.com. This type of assistance is greatly appreciated and will help guide our coding into the right areas.

Debbie