Toad Script Running - getting ORA-12154 when executing from Editor

If I run it stand-alone, I can connect with the same credentials with no problem. Also works stand-alone with command-line options of -c and -h

I noticed the command line being passed from Toad ends with a " 9". Not sure what the 9 is there for.

I cannot reproduce. How are you connecting? I tried TNS and Direct connections with SQL typed in the Editor as well as with a file loaded in the Editor. What
does the full command line string look like being sent (mask pwd)?

From: droeschley_109 [mailto:bounce-droeschley_109@toadworld.com]

Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2015 4:16 PM

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Toad Script Running - getting ORA-12154 when executing from Editor

Toad Script Running - getting ORA-12154 when executing from Editor

Thread created by droeschley_109

If I run it stand-alone, I can connect with the same credentials with no problem. Also works stand-alone with command-line options of -c and -h

I noticed the command line being passed from Toad ends with a " 9". Not sure what the 9 is there for.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Nevermind about Script Runner. I installed .34 which meant that .33 had to be stopped. And by stopped, I mean, killed. I’ve had this happen a number of time where Toad will not end connections. I either get AV or Toad become unresponsive, which was the later case this time. So I’m assuming the Script Running problem had to do with whatever was hosed in Toad. For whatever it’s worth, the connection that would not close was NOT the connection for which I was trying to run the script in QSR.

I.e Script Runner is working fine for me now from .34