Toad session display, Top/Bottom instead of Left/Right?

In Toad for Oracle 12.6.0.53 Under Session Brower, there are 2 side by side windows. One with All program/process details on the left and tabs for Session, Locks, RBS usage, and Waits. And ther other on the right with indiviual session details and tabs for sessions, process, IO, Waits, Current Statment, etc ...

How do I make thise 2 windows display Top and bottom, instead of left & right? I'm not seeing the option to modify that.

Thanks,

Tony

In your screenshot, it’s the button with the rotating blue arrow that points down. It says “flip form layout” when you hover your mouse over it.

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 10:32 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad session display, Top/Bottom instaed of Left/Right?

Toad session display, Top/Bottom instaed of Left/Right?

Thread created by acurreri

In Toad for Oracle 12.6.0.53 Under Session Brower, there are 2 side by side windows. One with All program/process details on the left and tabs for Session, Locks,
RBS usage, and Waits. And ther other on the right with indiviual session details and tabs for sessions, process, IO, Waits, Current Statment, etc …

How do I make thise 2 windows display Top and bottom, instead of left & right? I’m not seeing the option to modify that.

Thanks,

Tony

Attachments:

Toad sessions Screenshot.JPG

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

R-click on the LHS and select Top to Bottom

Sent: Friday, January 09, 2015 10:32 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Toad session display, Top/Bottom instaed of Left/Right?

Toad session display, Top/Bottom instaed of Left/Right?

Thread created by acurreri

In Toad for Oracle 12.6.0.53 Under Session Brower, there are 2 side by side windows. One with All program/process details on the left and tabs for Session,
Locks, RBS usage, and Waits. And ther other on the right with indiviual session details and tabs for sessions, process, IO, Waits, Current Statment, etc …

How do I make thise 2 windows display Top and bottom, instead of left & right? I’m not seeing the option to modify that.

Thanks,

Tony

Attachments:

Toad sessions Screenshot.JPG

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Thanks, Flip layout did the trick! So did R-click LHS. All were solutions.