TOAD, SQL SERVER export table issues

Hi, lately working with SQL SERVER tables I have been having problems exporting.

I create a subset of data, 6 columns and 2,173 records, small by comparison to what I have successfully exported in the past.

Anyway, when I open up the table to view data and the table populates, it truncates at 1000 records.

Sometimes I can use the scroll down and I get a dialog box that asks if I want all rows present, and sometimes it does not.

Sometimes when I use the export function it truncates the records to 1000 and other times I get a dialog box asking whether I want all rows in the table.

This is becoming a nuisance.

Can someone provide me with a solution please?

Thanks

WHP

Doc1.docx (299 KB)

You can set initial fetch to unlimited or you can always do "Read all rows" before export.

The screenshot you post does not show there are more than 1000 rows in the data grid. It should have the suffix (Scroll for more) if it does.

You can set initial fetch to unlimited or you can always do "Read all rows" before export.

The screenshot you post does not show there are more than 1000 rows in the data grid. It should have the suffix (Scroll for more) if it does.

Thank you, I will try these options.
WHP