Toad will not let me close window that shows access violation

I can not figure out how to paste the image here. but when toad got a memory access violation a window popped up. I clicked the ok button but the window just beeps at me and will not close.

Are you executing with F9 or as script (F5)? If as script does it work OK with F9?

On Nov 18, 2015, at 3:13 PM, steven.kladitis_687 bounce-stevenkladitis_687@toadworld.com wrote:

Toad will not let me close window that shows access violation

Thread created by steven.kladitis_687
I can not figure out how to paste the image here. but when toad got a memory access violation a window popped up. I clicked the ok button but the window just beeps at me and will not close.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

It was the green button that executes a SQL query

From: Michael Staszewski [mailto:bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com]

Sent: Wednesday, November 18, 2015 17:19

To: toadoraclebeta@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum] Toad will not let me close window that shows access violation

RE: Toad will not let me close window that shows access violation

Reply by Michael Staszewski

Are you executing with F9 or as script (F5)? If as script does it work OK with F9?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.

In your appdata folder you should see an error log file, Toad.el. Please post that file. Images of error messages are often times of little use.

Thanks,

Michael