Toggle Bookmark: Ctrl+Sft+9 does not work

Good day.
When I want to mark a line it works for me from mark 1 to 8 but when I press "Ctrl + Shift + 9" it does not mark the line.
I use that functionality a lot and I realized that it stopped working several versions ago.

toad--Toggle-Bookmark

Nota:
Toad for Oracle 16.1.53.1594
Windows 10 64b

It sounds like your Windows keyboard layout shortcuts are interfering. Either change the shortcuts or disable if you do not use. By default it is set to Ctrl+Shift+Number. Let me know if this is not the problem.

My configuration is like the image you indicate... I have never modified it, should I modify it?

Cordially,

My screenshot shows the default which interferes with setting bookmarks in Embarcadero RAD Studio (it uses the same shortcuts as Toad). Try altering from the default to disabling the key sequence, i.e. "Not Assigned" in my screenshot.

It FUNCION :
Ctrl+Shift+1
Ctrl+Shift+2
Ctrl+Shift+3
...until
Ctrl+Shift+8

It just doesn't work for me:
Ctrl+Shift+9

What about Ctrl+Shift+0? That's the one I always notice. 1, 2, etc. work, but I doubt I've tried all the way up to 9.

The following works for me:
Ctrl+Shift+1
Ctrl+Shift+2
Ctrl+Shift+3
Ctrl+Shift+4
Ctrl+Shift+5
Ctrl+Shift+6
Ctrl+Shift+7
Ctrl+Shift+8

The following doesn't work for me:
Ctrl+Shift+0
Ctrl+Shift+9

Ok, see my earlier comment. You need to change your keyboard shortcuts.

Modify it like this:
toad--Toggle-modi

I'm testing in TOAD and now everything works except
Ctrl+Shift+9

Do you have any Toad shortcuts mapped to Shift+Ctrl+9? Look in View | Options | Toolbars/Menus | Shortcuts - you can click the Shortcut column to sort. Look for Shift+Ctrl+9. If you have nothing in there mapped to it then something outside of Toad is hijacking the shortcut it seems.

I have reviewed and I do not have that shortcuts assigned in toad.
I will investigate what you mention later.

Michael, Thank you very much for your time and guidance.

1 Like