Unable to locate SQL Loader

Hi,

I am unable to locate SQL Loader. Could someone please let me know if it’s part of Toad for Oracle package? If yes, how can I locate SQL Loader for my Toad version?

Many thanks,

May

SQL*Loader is an Oracle product. You can install it using an Oracle Full Client install. It doesn’t come with an instant client.

Thanks Dennis,

Can you please let me know how I can do an Oracle Full Client install? Is this a different version at a different cost? Or this is something that is optional
and is available part of my oracle for professional version?

May

From: Dennis Paulus [mailto:bounce-Dennis_Paulus@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:52 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Unable to locate SQL Loader

RE: Unable to locate SQL Loader

Reply by Dennis Paulus

SQL*Loader is an Oracle product. You can install it using an Oracle Full Client install. It doesn’t come with an instant client.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you. http://www.prairiesky.com

Please ignore my previous email…I just realized that it’s an oracle and not Toad issue
J

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 4:28 PM

Reply by may.ngu

Thanks Dennis,

Can you please let me know how I can do an Oracle Full Client install? Is this a different version at a different cost? Or this is something that is optional
and is available part of my oracle for professional version?

May

From: Dennis Paulus [mailto:bounce-Dennis_Paulus@toadworld.com]

Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 5:52 AM

Reply by Dennis Paulus

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

This email communication and any files transmitted with it may contain confidential and or proprietary information and is provided for the use of the intended recipient only. Any review, retransmission or dissemination of this information by anyone other than
the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you.
http://www.prairiesky.com

Or

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please contact the sender and delete this communication and any copies immediately. Thank you. http://www.prairiesky.com