I'm actually using SQL Nav 7.3 (32bit) and I try to install 7.5 (64 bit). Oracle works perfectly with v 7.3, but I can't use v 7.5 due to this error : You do not have any Oracle homes installed.
- Windows 10 Pro 64 bit
- Oracle is in : c:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\
- Tnsnames.ora is in c:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\network\admin\
- Environment variable ORACLE_HOME : C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1
- Environment variable ORACLE_PATH : C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\bin
- Environment variable TNS_ADMIN : C:\oracle\product\11.2.0\client_1\network\admin
- Registry : Oracle is in HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/SOFTWARE/WOW6432Node/ORACLE
At the end of the installation, SQL Nav asked me if I want to reuse the parameters of the older versions, I answered YES. When I uninstall and reinstall the program doesn't ask me this question again. I tried the same installation on anther computer, responding NO to the question, same result.