I am using TDA 2.7. I have a task that runs without errors when I test within TDA. My task includes several steps with bind variables, the output is to send an email for every user located in one the tables.After the automated task sends the first email, the tasks stops and I receive the attached email. I tried a couple of things to address the issue: reboot the computer before running this particular task; and delete the task that generates the error and create a new one. Anyway, I have 10 different automated task that runs with windows scheduler without a problem. But this particular task never gets completed from the scheduler.
TaskError.txt (12.2 KB)