Code Road Map will not add Packages

Although Packages are shown on the Left Hand Side, right clicking a package an choosing Add to Code Road Map generates a blank Coad Road Map.

Similarily for dragging a package to an existing Code Road Map, the Don’t icon follows me everywhere in the diagram.

How do I include Packages on a TOAD Code Road Map?

Larry

Lawrence Wickliffe

Department of Labor

ETA/ OMAS/Office of Management and Administrative Services

OIST - Orchestrating Innovative Services & Technology

(202)693-3485 (Office)

(703)508-4945 (Cell)

Humans do not quit playing because

they grow old; they grow old because

they quit playing.

- Oliver Wendell Holmes.

Hi Larry,

You should be able to add a package by selecting the “Add Object” button in the Code Road Map toolbar:

CRM-AddObject.jpeg

-John

Hey Larry,

Also, when you say the “Left Hand Side”, what exactly are you referring to? Are you referring to the left-hand Workspace or Diagram trees within Code Road Map, the tree within the Project Manager, or the left-hand side tree within the Schema Browser? All of them seem to be working here.

Dragging from the Project Manager also appears to work correctly here. Where are you dragging from?

-John

Good Morning John,

Thank you!  Adding packages using the blue Plus sign works; my first new thing learned of the morning.  J

When I was referring to LHS or RHS I'm talking about the schema browser.   Although it would be nice to fix the code error in  the Schema Browser, your way of adding items to code road map works fine.

Larry

Lawrence Wickliffe

Department of Labor

ETA/ OMAS/Office of Management and Administrative Services

OIST - Orchestrating Innovative Services & Technology

(202)693-3485 (Office)

(703)508-4945 (Cell)

Humans do not quit playing because

they grow old; they grow old because

they quit playing.

- Oliver Wendell Holmes.