Compare schema from TFS to database using command line

Hi,

For my company I’m evaluating Toad with Team Coding right now and I was wondering if it is possible to compare schema’s with the source being TFS and some destination database from the command line. The reason is that we would like to automate the build process for deploying database script to the various environments. Does anyone know if this is possible with Toad?

T.i.a.,

Erik.

Hello,

From how you describe it, Team Coding does not support this. There are no command line actions to Team Coding, Team Coding generates a single source file
for each object, in a specific file name format.

Team Coding does provide the ability to compare all of the Team Coding supported objects in a Schema with the source in TFS , and allow you to synchronize
the differences.

Stephen

Sent: Thursday, October 30, 2014 1:10 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Compare schema from TFS to database using command line

Compare schema from TFS to database using command line

Thread created by erikd

Hi,

For my company I’m evaluating Toad with Team Coding right now and I was wondering if it is possible to compare schema’s with the source being TFS and some destination database from the command
line. The reason is that we would like to automate the build process for deploying database script to the various environments. Does anyone know if this is possible with Toad?

T.i.a.,

Erik.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.