Connection bar fault

My connection bar is docked to left, where schema and DB connection infos are displayed vertically. I have 6 different connections to schemas but only 4 connections are visible. The more button (>>) is inactive. Deselect the "Show buttons for current connections" has no effect on number of displayed list item on Window bar list.

Thanks Tamas.

It looks like right-clicking on the Window bar does not turn the option on, but you can still make it come on with Options -> Toolbars -> Current Connection Only.

The more button is still inactive on the connection bar. :frowning:
This behavior also effect other types of toolbar, for example Test connection and Test Connection All buttons are not visible if Toad window snaps to the right.
I'm using the latest beta.

Hi Tamas,

It works ok for me. Will you send me your user files folder? Or if I just missed the point, show me a screen shot.

I got it! I opened 10 connections but 2 of them are missing from the connection bar. I assume that your option for Toolbar/Menus | Toolbars | Visual Style is set to Enhaced. Try to switch it to the Standard one. That's mine option. :laughing:

Yes, my toolbars are set to Enhanced. If I switch to Standard, I can reproduce the "More" button disabled.

After a quick look in our Toolbar's source code (a third party library), I think that is the intended behavior for "Standard". I have no idea why.

Do you still have 2 missing buttons in "Enhanced" mode? For me, it shows all of them.

Yes, I have 2 missing connection buttons, but the >> button become active, so I am able to select those connections from the toolbar. I think a will change my setting to Enhanced.

Anyway, what are the main differences between Standard and Enhanced style?

The button works in Enhanced. :smiley:

Seriously though....I thought it was just a matter of looks (they look a little different when toolbars are unlocked)