Copy ONE table in Toad Xpert 12.5

I need to copy several ORACLE tables on schemas on different servers.

I open Schema Browser, right click on the table I want to copy and select Copy Data to Another Schema.

I select other Schema I’m connected to and press execute.

I get an error message
“Error Message:
ORA-00942: table or view does not exist”

NO KIDDING!!! THAT’S WHY I’M COPYING THE TABLE!!!

Second option is to right click on the table in the Schema Browser

again, and select “Create in Another Schema”.

I select other schema, select execute and get an error message:

“ORA-00942: table or view does not exist”

REALLY??? OF COURSE IS DOESN’T EXIST, THAT’S WHY I’M COPYING IT!!!

I just to select a table from one schema drag-and-drop it to the other schema.

Is that possible?

The copy table needs access to some data dictionary tables to figure out all the DDL in order to copy the table - so in the second case the error message is telling you that you don’t have correct priv’s to execute the copy function. Did you check option in toad to check dba_ tables if they exist? Do you have database priv select any catalog role?

i had that same error even i'm using system or even "sys as dba" ORA-00942: table or view does not exist

If you are using an old version of Toad on a new(er) version of Oracle, that could be the cause for this message.

From the main menu, click Database -> Spool SQL -> Spool to screen. That will make all of the SQL that Toad runs display in a window at the bottom of Toad. Now do whatever you were doing before to get the error. That way you can find the SQL that Toad is running which causes the error. If you post that SQL here (no need to post the entire script) I can hopefully tell you which option to uncheck so it doesn't happen.