Cryptography Exception Startup Error

I used the 2.0.0.348 beta for a day or so but now get the error detailed below when I attempt to start the program. I reintsalled the software but get the same error. Any suggestion on how to get the beta going again?

System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException
Bad Data.

Stack Trace:
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptographicException.ThrowCryptogaphicException(Int32 hr)
at System.Security.Cryptography.Utils._DecryptData(SafeKeyHandle hKey, Byte[] data, Int32 ib, Int32 cb, Byte[]& outputBuffer, Int32 outputOffset, PaddingMode PaddingMode, Boolean fDone)
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoAPITransform.TransformFinalBlock(Byte[] inputBuffer, Int32 inputOffset, Int32 inputCount)
at System.Security.Cryptography.CryptoStream.FlushFinalBlock()
at Quest.Toad.Util.Encryption.Decrypt(String valueToDecrypt, SymmetricAlgorithm des)
at Quest.Toad.ConnectionManager.ConnectMediator.ConvertPasswords(SymmetricAlgorithm fromDes, SymmetricAlgorithm toDes)
at Quest.Toad.Util.EncryptionConfigControl.ConvertPasswords(ConnGroupNode connGroupNode, SymmetricAlgorithm fromDes, SymmetricAlgorithm toDes)
at Quest.Toad.Util.EncryptionConfigControl.ConvertPasswords(ConnGroupNode connGroupNode, SymmetricAlgorithm fromDes, SymmetricAlgorithm toDes)
at Quest.Toad.Util.EncryptionConfigControl.ConvertTripleDesPasswords()
at Quest.Toad.StartupForm.LoadPlugins()
at Quest.Toad.StartupForm.Main(String[] args)

It might have something to do with your Connections.xml file. I would try the following:

1. In your application data directory, rename your Connections.xml file to something like Connections_old.xml. The application data directory can be found by clicking on the “Application Data Directory” hyperlink in the Help->About… window; by default it would be
    C:\Documents and Settings%USERNAME%\Local Settings\Application Data\Quest Software\Toad for Data Analysis Beta 2.0

2. Once you’ve renamed the Connections.xml file, open up Toad for Data Analysis and see if you still have the same error. If not, you can use the “Import connections from a file” button at the top of the Navigation Manager window, and re-import the connections from the “Connections_old.xml” file that you had created in step 1).

If everything works and you have a new Connections.xml file, you can of course get rid of the saved “Connections_old.xml” file.

Thanks, that fixed the issue.