Database Explorer refresh in 5.0

It seems the refresh button in the database explorer only refreshes the ‘object’ pane and not the details pane. In other words, if I add a new table, hitting refresh will cause the new table to show up. But if I am viewing the data in a table, hitting refresh will not refresh the data. I have to select a different table, then re-select the first table in order to see new data. Refresh seems to do both in 4.x

Is this possibly a new option in 5.0, to refresh one or both?

Thanks,

Eric L Hackett
Kinder*Morgan CO2
eric_hackett@kindermorgan.com
Ofc: 970.882.5510
Cell: 970.739.9333

WARNING: This record contains Sensitive Security Information that is controlled under 49 CFR parts 15 and 1520. No part of this record may be disclosed to persons without a “need to know”, as defined in 49 CFR parts 15 and 1520, except with the written permission of the Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration or the Secretary of Transportation. Unauthorized release may result in civil penalty or other action. For U.S. Government agencies, public disclosure is governed by 5 U.S.C. 552 and 49 CFR parts 15 and 1520.

No, refresh should refresh both the left side and the right hand side of the
selected object. Is there one tab in particular on the right hand side that
isn’t refreshing for you?

/Mauritz

No, refresh should refresh both the left side and the right hand side of the
selected object. Is there one tab in particular on the right hand side that
isn’t refreshing for you?

/Mauritz

Henrik, I’m going to download the new version and I’ll see if this reproducible.

Thanks
Eric L Hackett | 970.882.5510