Editor Color Themes

Most editors offer color themes for textstyling. I know it is possible to change the colors of the editor. But it is pretty anoying to change the color of every element manually, espacilly if you need to switch fast between an overall light and a dark setting (e. g. dark for working and light for presenting some code with a beamer).

It would be great, if you could implement a few standard color themes, that can be edited, easily switched and shared. There could be a thread in the forum or a special page here, where one can upload a created color theme for everyone else.

I'm personally very interested in this feature. I've recently got a job programming and between staring at a monitor all day at work, then all night for school it's much easier on my eyes to have a dark color theme. I've played with the color options mentioned in the forums, but it doesn't quite replace the need for a whole color theme.

Hi!

I build myself a pretty solid dark theme some time ago.

I found out, that all the settings for editor-styling are safed in one file.  I could send you my file, if you want to. It's not as comfortable as a general setting , but at least you had an overall dark theme for the editor without setting the style for every object by yourself.

Just PM me, if interested. :)

Btw, here you can see a small example of how my theme looks like:

www.toadworld.com/.../improve_code_folding

Thanks! I've played around in the settings to achieve something similar. I'm hoping still that entire console themes will become a thing

I desperately need a Dark Theme.
I have sensitive skin!