Editor hang while scrolling

All,

Using Beta 41, I got a hang while scrolling throught the source. (I was searching for a block to copy-paste).

I have saved the Toad.el file. Please let me know if you would like a copy.

Abe Kornelis.

Send it to me, Abe. michael.staszewskiquest.com

Anytime you get an error log in the editor feel free to send it to me.

Thanks for the info. Perhaps that's what Damir was saying yesterday and I misunderstood. I'll try with scrolling. Where you scrolling with scrollbar, mouse wheel or keyboard?

On 02/11/2015 05:42 AM, kornelis.abe wrote:

Editor hang while scrolling

Thread created by kornelis.abe
All,

Using Beta 41, I got a hang while scrolling throught the source. (I was searching for a block to copy-paste).

I have saved the Toad.el file. Please let me know if you would like a copy.

Abe Kornelis.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.
Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.
Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Toad hung while scrolling in Editor using mouse wheel. I was working in another app and came back to Toad and started scrolling. Got a popup box with some readable message but then all Toad window went blank and I don’t recall what the box said. I monitored Toad process for awhile - same scenario of eating up cpu and memory. Killed it. Sent Michael the .el file. I unset the “Available Variables/Parameters” Code Assist Editor option (recall something about that is a possible cause of some sort of hang/performance problem).

I was using the plain old arrow key on the keyboard.

I do not remember I was holding the up key, or repeatedly (fast) pressing it, but up I needed to go by some twenty-odd lines.

I’ve sent you the error log by separate email.

Abe.

===