Toad World® Forums

export data set in Excel format

hello guys,

i am new in toad. i am facing a problem in toad. from schema browser when i try to export data, it is not saving in excel format. but it is saving in every other format. i uninstalled Microsoft office and re installed it. but it is not working. every time it says " you don’t have permission to save in this location (desired location). you can save in my document". but i can not save in my documents too. i changed my PC name and this problem is occurring. Does it have any relation with changing PC name??? if it does then what is the solution???

saif_aiub

Bantel limited

Have you tried ruling out Toad? Open Excel outside of Toad and try to save to this location. Error?

Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 6:03 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] export data set in Excel format

export data set in Excel format

Thread created by saif_aiub

hello guys,

i am new in toad. i am facing a problem in toad. from schema browser when i try to export data, it is not saving in excel format. but it is saving in every other format. i uninstalled Microsoft office
and re installed it. but it is not working. every time it says " you don’t have permission to save in this location (desired location). you can save in my document". but i can not save in my documents too. i changed my PC name and this problem is occurring.
Does it have any relation with changing PC name??? if it does then what is the solution???

saif_aiub

Bantel limited

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

that did not working. this is only happening with .xls files. is there any solution ??? i already uninstalled toad and server then re installed. but the problem is there.

guys I found the solution. if you can not export dataset from toad for ‘administrator permission’. Just exit or inactive your antivirus before export the data from toad . The problem will be gone. it took me some days to find a ultimate solution. now I found it.