Export data

Up until yesterday I could peridiodically Export Data to Access Database format. Today I get “driver specified in output filename does not exist”. I thought maybe the MS Access app was corrupt or something as can happen. I opened it and a component installation

process did take place. I tried again and still no go. Stopped/started Toad and no go. Rebooted, no go. Even trying the other output formats such as Excel, XML, and Plain text give the same error.

Please advise how I can resolve.

Driver? or Drive? Did you take a close look at your output file name? Did a drive get unmapped or something? What if you change it to c:\test.mdb?

It must have been Drive because I pointed to C: like you suggested and then browsed back to the normal location and it worked.

Usually this is so automatic, not sure what I had messed up today.

Thank you!

Thank you,

Brian Ross

TRICARE Tech Support Consultant

Document Technology and Distribution

570-585-3077

Visit http://printnews for MPS and production information

Sent: Tuesday, March 21, 2017 10:00 AM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] Export data

RE: Export data

Reply by John Dorlon

Driver ? or Drive? Did you take a close look at your output file name? Did a drive get unmapped or something? What if you change it to c:\test.mdb?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

The information contained in this message may be CONFIDENTIAL and is for the intended addressee only. Any unauthorized use, dissemination of the information, or copying of this message is prohibited. If you are not the intended addressee, please notify the sender immediately and delete this message.