I have Toad Data Point 18.104.22.168
When I load a string in the Query Builder Where window for an IN clause from a text file the tool does not format it correctly and I have to format it before i load it.
- the txt file has 1 2 3 4 5 in a column.
- it is querying a character field not number
- the tool formats this a '1,2,3,4,5' - notice the quote at the start and finish only
- the older version would format it as '1','2','3','4','5' - notice that each number is contained in quotes
- if I format it correctly before pasting in it saves it correctly
Is this a know issue and fixed in an update?