FTP UPLOAD

I am trying to use toad TAS file do an upload a csv to an ftp site. i am able to upload using another Utility, but toad is giving me a FTP_1 - Could not create file. (code=553) error. it is basically telling me i dont have access to write to the remote location. As i said, i can write to it using another utility so i know it is not permissions. Is there some setting in the ftp setup that i am missing? maybe a setting or configuration in options or setup?

any help would be great.

Thanks

I don’t know of any additional setting. Can you make a sample tas file and turn on verbose logging? Run the script and post both the tas file and log file. Please confirm the ftp activity is pointing the correct directory that you have privileges for.

On the pop-up message you can chose to not show me again and the error will only display in the footer of the app. But I notice that if you are in a different sql editor and working that it will give focus to the editor that just had the error. Are you asking to not give focus back to the editor that just had the error?

Got it figured out. It had to do with the remote directory path.

From: Debbie Peabody [mailto:bounce-Debbie_Peabody@toadworld.com]

Sent: July 28, 2017 18:40

To: toaddb2@toadworld.com

Subject: RE: [Toad for IBM DB2 - Discussion Forum] FTP UPLOAD

RE: FTP UPLOAD

Reply by Debbie Peabody

I don’t know of any additional setting. Can you make a sample tas file and turn on verbose logging? Run the script and post both the tas file and log file. Please confirm the ftp activity is pointing the correct directory that you have privileges for.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for IBM DB2 Forum
notifications altogether.

Toad for IBM DB2 - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

DJ Kirby

Business Analyst

Bay and Bay Transportation

dkirby@bayandbay.com

Tel: 651-480-4912

Fax: 651-480-7996

Cell:612-325-4362

www.bayandbay.com

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.