Getting Access violation at address 018796F3 in module TDM.exe. Read of address 00000000

Please help me troubleshoot this exception.I am trying to convert Logical data model to physical data model. I have a few many to many relationships in the LER model.I will be unable to paste the log from the company TOAD data modeler software installation .

Getting Access violation at address 018796F3 in module TDM.exe. Read of address 00000000

Exception details,

Address : 018796F3

ID : 7215

Module Version : 5.5.3.20

Module Name: TMD.exe

Hi,

at first I recommend try some newest version of Toad Data Modeler. Many bugs has been fixed from version 5.5. Current is 6.1.

Unfortunately Access violation is to general bug messages. Do you have any Eurekalog? More important is call stack from this log.

You can to try switch on option “Log progress to file” from convertor wizard. It will log progress to text file and you can identify problem object by last line. Default output folder of this log is “C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Toad Data Modeler\Logs”.

If you are willing to send your model, you can send it to mail petr.daricek@quest.com and I will analyze it (please write destination type of DB - Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008 …).

Regards

Daril