First one is definitely a bug. Any closing ‘Export to graphics’ file dialog, adds additional backslash to file path, after device letter.
For example if I have D:\some_pict.jpg, after closing and reopening the dialog, it turns into D:\some_pict. Action done multiple times will result adding a lot of slashes. Additionally, while path contains incorrect number of backslashes, opening file requester doesn’t work at all.
I believe this bug appeared in TDM 4.
Second think is related to comparing db with model. Even if I deselected checking character set for entities, I got all entities listed for charset difference. I noticed this issue comparing mysql database with a model. I think I reported this issue a year ago but don’t remember the answer