GIT Login - Not enabled

I am trying to integrate Team Coding using GIT. I was able to successfully integrate previously couple of times. Once i clean up all the existing GIT repositories and tried to create and map a new GIT repository with TOAD, I couldn’t able to do the GIT Login. OK Button is not enabled, when I tried to configure. It seems, it is not finding the repository, username & user mail. & Please let me know, anyone faced and solved similar issue before.

Hello,

The login checks for a local copy of the repository. It basically performs a DirectoryExists check. Where is your repository located?

Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2015 4:57 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] GIT Login - Not enabled

GIT Login - Not enabled

Thread created by Stanis

I am trying to integrate Team Coding using GIT. I was able to successfully integrate previously couple of times. Once i clean up all the existing GIT repositories and tried to create and map
a new GIT repository with TOAD, I couldn’t able to do the GIT Login. OK Button is not enabled, when I tried to configure. It seems, it is not finding the repository, username & user mail. & Please let me know, anyone faced and solved similar issue before.

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.