HTML report

1. How can I modify html report layout? Are there some kind of templates? I need to remove some data from reports (ie source code of functions) or change order of generated items (I want notes to be a function description, that’s why those should be moved upwards, to the top)

2. When model picture is quite large (larger than single page on workspace), it is rendered to more pixels than div container width defined for report. In result, DDL picture is moved to right instead to be centered. I can change css style in html, but fixing it any time I generate report is annoying.

best regards

anyone?

Hi Michal,

please find attached instructions how to create new Layout and package with custom layout.
Regarding large pictures. Can you write me what layout and style did you use. I am not able to reproduce it. Screenshot can be helpful too.

Thank you,

Vaclav
How To Create HTML Layout.docx (76.9 KB)

Hi Michal,

please find attached instructions how to create new Layout and package with custom layout.
Regarding large pictures. Can you write me what layout and style did you use. I am not able to reproduce it. Screenshot can be helpful too.

Thank you,

Vaclav
CustomLayouts.txg (14.8 KB)

Thank you.
I got it. Don’t you think it is the next example how to make it more complicated than should be?

Why to not use template system?

I can also write program to parse txp file and output report. But why I have to program anything? I just starting to believe that TDM is another Framework instead of Modeling software.

However thanx for answer.

Hi Michal,

I agree it should be easier and we will try to find resources/time to make it better.
We also plan to improve reporting features based on XSL transformation. (Instead of parsing TXP it should be easier to work with simplified XML where data types are logically named etc.).

Thank you for your feedback,

Vaclav

Hi Michal,

please can you send me your contact information, at least your valid email address to modeling@quest.com, please? I would like to send you important information.

Thank you!

Vaclav