I have all my db2 database connections defined in IBM control center and need to get them into Toad. Here are the steps I have been taking:
- Open IBM’s Configuration Assistant.
- Click Configure–>Export Profile–>All and then give it a file name and save.
- Go and edit file to make sure there is something in there and there is.
- Open Toad and click on Import Connections, select file and open.
- I get a screen with Import Connection and Name at the top but it is empty.
Please let me know what I am doing wrong. Thanks.