When you find the connection is lost, you can try to reconnect it with the following steps:
- Go to the Connection Manager (At the top-right corner of the application, click “Connection”)
- Select the row which you want to reconnect.
- Click “Create” button.
For the Execution Error problem in Tuning Lab, there is a “Messages” docking window in Tuning Lab to log what the the Tuning Lab session did and related error details.
You can find see the window with the steps as follow:
- In your Tuning Lab session, go to “SQL Details” page
- Under the toolbar, you will find a Layout setting path like “SQL Details -> Original SQL -> SQL Text”.
- Click on “SQL Text” on the path.
- You can now see a drop down which show a list of the layout windows.
- Select “Messages” from the dropdown
- A “Messages” window will be shown on the layout.
You can find more informaton about the Lab session processes and the details of execution error.
Please let me know if you find problems on reconnecting the database or study the execution error with the above steps.