Issue with selecting text in Editor Beta 13.0.0.20

In editor window I opened a package body.

it contains multiple references for variable v_src_table. when I double click on it, in previous versions it highlights all occurrences of that variable.

In current beta it requires a scroll of the screen to get this effect.

There’s even more :

After I processed following

1/ double click on v_src_table

2/ scroll editor to get highlighted all occurrences

I want to do the same on another string - let’s say v_trg_table, so I process it like:

3/ double click on v_trg_table it gets highlighted but:

• v_src_table occurrences are highlighted too (with exception for an initial v_src_trg from step 1)
    it takes another scroll of editor to get properly highlighted v_trg_table

I can’t reproduce this one. I have a copy of your user files from early December and I tried those. I tried in SDI mode, MDI mode, and with the Editor “popped out” in both 32/64 bit. Which window mode are you using and can you reproduce in current beta (.25)?

Thanks,

Michael

Michael,

it's an MDI and it still appears in .25

Dnia 2 stycznia 2018 o 20:57 Michael Staszewski bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com napisał(a):

RE: Issue with selecting text in Editor Beta 13.0.0.20

Reply by Michael Staszewski
I can't reproduce this one. I have a copy of your user files from early December and I tried those. I tried in SDI mode, MDI mode, and with the Editor "popped out" in both 32/64 bit. Which window mode are you using and can you reproduce in current beta (.25)?

Thanks,

Michael

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.
Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum notifications altogether.
Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Can you send me your current user files as the ones I have from 12/11 aren’t producing it for me. michaelstaszewskiquest.com

Thanks,

Michael

Thanks, I can reproduce with your user files and I’ve logged.

Michael

Fixed in next beta.

Michael

Fixing this bug caused another issue. I will revisit this one to better identify the underlying cause. In the meantime this issue has been reinstated.

Michael

This is fixed in next beta.

Michael