Large Scripts cause Toad to HANG/Crash

Anybody else have issues with adding large SQL Scripts to the Toad Edge Editor... targeting Aurora Postgres DB.... Then when I go to Execute said LARGE script with MANY Statements in it.... then Toad Edge often starts processing the statements and then just HANGS.... unresponsive.... only thing I can do is close it... to which it throws and error, and asks if I want to send an error report... to which I respond YES....

This is VERY repeatable....

Say I perform a query in an Oracle DB and export the resultant data set as INSERT Statements, then paste into Toad Edge Editor... maybe 1400 Insert Statements... then tell Toad Edge to execute ALL statements.... it might get into it about 300 statements or so, and just hang..... :frowning:

Hi, are there specific statements types or whatever?
thanks
br.
Miroslav Stanik

In my particular use case I had a script of MANY individual insert statements..... in MOST cases it would only make it through a few of them...… (40-80 out of 500 or more?) and then stall.....

I have noticed that it would seem like if I highlighted all of them it was more likely to crash as opposed to just selecting run all statements in the editor...