Launching Project Manager Error

After updating to v5.6 whenever i try to launch Project Manager, my system was freezing up and i ended up having to close Toad via Task Manager.

This is the error message that comes up (attached image1)

System.OutOfMemoryException
Exception of type 'System.OutOfMemoryException' was thrown.
Stack Trace:
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle._InvokeConstructor(Object args, SignatureStruct& signature, IntPtr declaringType)
at System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeConstructor(Object args, SignatureStruct signature, RuntimeTypeHandle declaringType)
at System.Reflection.RuntimeConstructorInfo.Invoke(BindingFlags invokeAttr, Binder binder, Object parameters, CultureInfo culture)
at Quest.Toad.Gui.ToolWinControl.CreateDock(ActionEntry entry)

Click OK and the Project Manager appears but is totally blanked (attached image2)

I uninstalled Toad and tried re-installing but still the problem remains.

Is there anyway i can reset my Settings specifically for the Project Manager as everything else is ok.

Thanks in advance

Karl

Karl, please describe your detailed execution steps: how do you open Project manager, after some steps?
And can you write your system info (Windows and etc)?

Thanks
Maria.

Hi Maria

Opening Project Manager through View\Project Manager or Ctrl+Shift+N generate the same error.

Running Windows 7 Enterprise 32 bit SP1, 4Gb RAM, Intel Core Duo CPU P8700 @ 2.53 GHz

Please let me know if you need anymore info.

Thanks in advance

Karl

Hi Maria

Just to let you know i’ve uninstalled, removed everything out of the %appdata% folder re-installed and all is ok now.

Many thanks

Karl