Toad World® Forums

List name in SharePoint not being found during an export in automation

I am using automation to export data to lists in SharePoint. I can use the Export standalone and append to, or create, a list. However, when I use the same query (or template) in automation, with the same connection, the list is not found. The list is also not shown in the tables under the connection. It does show in SharePoint. When I try to execute the query in a cross connection editor, I get the same error (list not found).

I tested using export template to SharePoint in automation. No problems. I also used cross-connection with sharepoint and not issues. You can open a support case and get one on one assistance