Menu and Icons are covered in a solid color and don't function when I open an item or two in forums.

Good Morning TOAD Team,

Menu and Icons are covered in a solid color and don't function (with keyboard shortcuts, since nothing can be seen) when I open an item or two in forums.  This is a recent bug.  Currently 12.12.0.27, but this started a beta or two ago.

Larry

703-508-4945

When I launch forums and click a thread the window bar caption says “Loading…” and it never returns. I can’t access any menus or toolbars with Toad in this state. Toad World integration has become unstable; there was a recent thread about HTTP 500 errors as well. Recent changes to Toad World are breaking Toad and some time in the near future all of Toad’s in-app forum features will cease to function. Toad 12.12 has the features completely removed (I just committed the code today). The buttons for various Toad World features will continue to exist as will Toad Jump search, but you’ll be taken to the site in your browser now.

You should discontinue use of forums within Toad and use toadworld.com instead. As I write this I look back at Toad and the forum post still has not loaded fully. I have to kill Toad.

Michael

Good Afternoon Michael,

Thank you for your reply.  

How can I see My Threads in TOAD World online?

Larry

You can click on your profile. Below your picture, you'll see links to your blogs, forum posts, and Wiki articles.

On Sep 18, 2017, at 2:16 PM, wickliffe.larry bounce-wickliffelarry@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Menu and Icons are covered in a solid color and don't function when I open an item or two in forums.

Reply by wickliffe.larry
Good Afternoon Michael,

Thank you for your reply.  
   How can I see My Threads in TOAD World online?

Larry

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta Forum notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.