Missing code snippets

How to get that back (with some content..hints, functions....etc)

Thx

Damir

This has come up a few times in recent months. Do you still have CodeSnippets.dat in your User Files folder? Can you send it to me? michael.staszewskiquest.com

Hi Michael,

I have actually two dat files:

Both are the same (attached).

Brg

Damir
On Tue, May 17, 2016 at 3:33 PM Michael Staszewski bounce-mstaszew@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: Missing code snippets

Reply by Michael Staszewski
This has come up a few times in recent months. Do you still have CodeSnippets.dat in your User Files folder? Can you send it to me? michael.staszewskiquest.com

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - Beta notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Beta Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

--

Brg,

Damir Vadas
Senior Oracle and Toad consultant
Mob: +43 664 663 70 84

damir@vadas.hr
http://www.vadas.hr

IZJAVA O ODRICANJU ODGOVORNOSTI: Ova elektronička poruka je povjerljiva i može sadržavati povlaštene informacije. Ako niste naznačeni primatelj, niste ovlašteni čitati, printati, pohraniti, obrađivati ili priopćavati ovu poruku. Ako ste ovu poruku primili greškom, molimo Vas da o tome odmah obavijestite pošiljatelja i izbrišete ovu poruku, njene privitke i kopije. Vadas savjetovanje d.o.o. ne preuzima nikakvu odgovornost s obzirom na bilo koju moguću netočnost bilo kojeg podatka koji je sadržan u ovoj poruci ako takav podatak nije povezan s registriranim predmetom poslovanja Vadas savjetovanje d.o.o. .

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail is confidential and may also contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, save, process or disclose this message. If you have received this message by mistake, please inform the sender immediately and delete this e-mail, its attachments and any copies. Vadas savjetovanje d.o.o. does not take any responsibility with regards to any possible inaccuracy of any data contained in this e-mail if such data do not relate to the registered operations of Vadas savjetovanje d.o.o. .

Sent requested data

Solution was to delete CodeSnippets.dat in your User Files folder (previously close Toad) and after new start Toad will recreate new one-default, with no custom modifications (if were any). If you have a backup files, then just replaced it.

Solution was wrote by Michael Staszewski.

Thx Michael

Worked a treat !