lost snippets with 12 install

I installed version 12.0.0.61 and now I don’t have my code snippets anymore. Worse yet I no longer have them in the 11.6 version I was running. I see them changed paths but how do I get both of my Toads to ‘see’ the snippets again?

Do you have any code snippets (at least the defaults) or is the View|Code Snippets dock panel loading as a blank window?

I see them changed paths

What do you mean
by this?

On 07/26/2013 12:56 PM, bgt0990 wrote:

Thread created by bgt0990
I installed version 12.0.0.61 and now I don't have my code snippets anymore. Worse yet I no longer have them in the 11.6 version I was running. I see them changed paths but how do I get both of my Toads to 'see' the snippets again?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.

Hello,

Did you see any other issues after upgrade? I assume you still saw all of your connections, etc? I ask this because first we need to determine if the entire
upgrade process failed, or just the snippets. You can try to force this process again by going to Utilities > Copy user settings. From here you can re-select your older version of Toad and have Toad re-import everything. If that doesn’t work, you can try
to manually copy over the file codesnippets.dat from your old install’s app data folder.

Thanks,

Brad

Sent: Friday, July 26, 2013 12:57 PM

To: toadoracle@toadworld.com

Subject: [Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum] lost snippets with 12 install

Thread created by bgt0990

I installed version 12.0.0.61 and now I don’t have my code snippets anymore. Worse yet I no longer have them in the 11.6 version I was running. I see them changed
paths but how do I get both of my Toads to ‘see’ the snippets again?

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or
Unsubscribe from Toad for Oracle - General
notifications altogether.

Toad for Oracle - Discussion Forum

Flag
this post as spam/abuse.