It looks like the Model Update process is creating two shortcuts for an entity that was previously deleted. Let me see if I can list the steps I’m using to generate the issue:
- Reverse engineer an Oracle 10g schema using default options.
- Save RE model.
- Delete an entity that has a relationship in the model.
- Save the model.
- Select Model->Model Update
- Use the same selections as in Step #1.
- Synchronize all differences to update existing model.
- Notice that the entity you deleted in step #3 now has two shortcuts in the newly merged model.
Is there a reason two shortcuts to the same entity would be created as part of this process?
Message was edited by: bboise