I could be doing something wrong, but when I compare two models, the comparison dialog doesn’t show entities that have been deleted between models. Here’s an example:
- Open the videorental sample
- Save the videorental sample as another model
- Rename the saved model to something else. (Model ->Model Properties->General)
- Open both models and delete the Exemplar and Customer Rating entities in the renamed model.
- Save the changes to the renamed model.
- Compare the changed model to the original model and notice that Exemplar and Customer Rating do not show as differences in the Entity tree view
**For some reason they appear as differences Workspaces->All items -> Shape List tree view. Shouldn’t these be showing as Entity differences?
**If you were to generate an Alter script, you will see that the script is blank.
Message was edited by: bboise