Navigation pane for PDF reports?

Hello,

When I choose ‘PDF’ as the output option for reports I generate out of TOAD DM, I do not have any kind of navigation pane on the left-hand side of the report, like I do when I choose an ‘RTF’ report. Is this a known issue, or is there something I can do on my end to enable some sort of navigation ability for PDF reports? Without the ability to click on Navigation links, the report is essentially un-usable in this format.

Hi,

please check the Use References checkbox in the report generation wizard.

Navigation will be available then. Place your mouse cursor over object name in PDF report and the cursor will change to "hand".

Regards,

Vaclav

Thanks for the response, Vaclav. While it does work as you indicate above and is more helpful than not having the ‘hand’, it still requires some manual scrolling to get to Entities/Attributes/etc. that I’m interested in. This may just be a limitation of printing to PDF (in which case, we wouldn’t use it), but if there is anything else I need to be aware of in order to have similar Navigation capabilities that are available when using the ‘RTF’ option, please let me know!