Opening query in editor. Please connect to a database and send the query to query builder visualize

Hi All,

I am facing a strange issue in Toad for MySQL while opening saved queries (.tsm) file. The file has been saved by some other user credentials and when one of my team mate tried to open it, he received the below error message.

"spalate 29 wurde nicht gefunden. Opening query in editor. Please connect to a database and send the query to query builder visualize"

The interesting part is when i have tried to open this saved query, it is working fine and able to open the query builder.

The other important finding is that these queries are saved with some other credentails and when open by me. it prompts for password for saved user credentails. At this time I choose to change the connection with my user and able to view the query builder. This window prompt is not coming to other user.

The database is same both for the users and we are pointing to only that database. Kindly help to find out the root cause of this issue.

Regards
Himanshu

Welcome to the ToadWorld Forum for Toad for SQL Server!

Unfortunately, Toad for MySQL is a product no longer supported by Quest, and there is no longer a Toad for MySQL forum. So best to reach out to Quest Support for your technical issue.

Other Toad products that can connect to MySQL are Toad Edge or Toad DataPoint.