ORA-00905: missing keyword when create table by using virtual column

Hi,

Recently my company just upgrade SQL Navigator from 6.1 (window XP) to 6.7.0 (window 7), one of the DDL script stop working.

I got “ORA-00905: missing keyword” error in SQL navigator 6.7.0 on the virtual column apart_time_min but not Navigator 6.1.

Since the software and operating system was upgraded at same time, I tried to figure out what is the issue here.

Has anyone have some problem? Can anyone try and let me know?

CREATE TABLE Bare_scenario_validation
(bare_adj_id NUMBER(12,0) NOT NULL,
scenario NUMBER (6,0) NOT NULL,
mv_order NUMBER (6,0) NOT NULL,
validate_location VARCHAR2(50),
validate_trucker VARCHAR2(50),
validate_container VARCHAR2(50),
validate_bill_to VARCHAR2(50),
validate_using_line VARCHAR2(50),
validate_time_min VARCHAR2(50),
validate_time_max VARCHAR2(50),
time_min NUMBER,
unit_measure_min VARCHAR2(2) CONSTRAINT time_unit_min_chk CHECK (unit_measure_min IN (‘D’, ‘H’, ‘M’, ‘S’)),
apart_time_min generated always AS
(CASE
WHEN unit_measure_min = ‘D’ THEN time_min
WHEN unit_measure_min = ‘H’ THEN time_min / 24
WHEN unit_measure_min = ‘M’ THEN time_min / 1440
WHEN unit_measure_min = ‘S’ THEN time_min / 86400
END)
);

Thanks,

Hi Fiona,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We do have this virtual column syntax issue in v6.7, but it was fixed in our latest version 7.0.1 already. So could you please try to contact our support and have an update?

Thanks again for your reporting, any issue please feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day,

Shirly

Shirly,

Thanks for let me know this is an known issue and it was fixed in the newer version.

I will forward this message to my manager but just curious, if they are not ready to move on to version 7.0.1 yet, is there a individual build for this bug fixes to be downloaded as a patch?

Thanks,

Fiona

On Wed, Feb 19, 2014 at 9:33 PM, Shirly bounce-Shirly@toadworld.com wrote:

RE: ORA-00905: missing keyword when create table by using virtual column

Reply by Shirly
Hi Fiona,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

We do have this virtual column syntax issue in v6.7, but it was fixed in our latest version 7.0.1 already. So could you please try to contact our support and have an update?

Thanks again for your reporting, any issue please feel free to contact us anytime.

Have a great day,

Shirly

To reply, please reply-all to this email.

Stop receiving emails on this subject.

Or Unsubscribe from SQL Navigator - General notifications altogether.

SQL Navigator - Discussion Forum

Flag this post as spam/abuse.

Hi Fiona,

I am afraid not sorry. As it’e been fixed already in newer version and currently we are busy with v7.1 work, so seems we don’t have time to do that for you either. :frowning:

My first recommendation would be update to v7.0.1, which is a version you will love it. :slight_smile: Or you can wait the v7.1 beta we will release in early March.

Please let us know how you go with it, thanks.

Best Regards,

Shirly