Toad World® Forums

OT: Toad 10.0.0.41 key


#1

Hiya all,

Sorry for the e-mail to the whole group.

I have two reasons for sending this.

  1. Not sure if this guy/gal is a member of the group or not, but if so maybe
    their membership should be questioned?

  2. If anyone else out there (probably googling the contents of this group) is
    thinking of asking people on this group for licence details (key & site), I
    would advise that their request will not be answered (in the manner they
    require).

Even if I was in the habit of giving such details out to anyone who shouldn’t
have them (which I am determinedly not), why would I even consider doing so to
some random chancer I have never even met. I find it offensive.

Anyway, sorry for the “high-horse” e-mail … I think I’m over myself now …
:slight_smile:

Cheers

Dan!


#2

Hi All,

I am not able to use my 9.7.2.5 Registration Key to register TOAD 10.

Please let me know the steps to Register TOAD 10 with TOAD 9.7.2.5 Key

OR

Do I have to Purchase New Key?

Regards
Satish

daniel.stephens@manches.com wrote:

Hiya all,

Sorry for the e-mail to the whole group.

I have two reasons for sending this.

1. Not sure if this guy/gal is a member of the group or not, but if so maybe
their membership should be questioned?

2. If anyone else out there (probably googling the contents of this group)
is thinking of asking people on this group for licence details (key & site),
I would advise that their request will not be answered (in the manner they
require).

Even if I was in the habit of giving such details out to anyone who
shouldn't have them (which I am determinedly not), why would I even consider
doing so to some random chancer I have never even met. I find it offensive.

Anyway, sorry for the "high-horse" e-mail ... I think I'm over myself now
... :-)

Cheers

Dan!
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- -----

Daniel Stephens

Analyst / Developer

Manches LLP
9400 Garsington Road
Oxford Business Park
Oxford OX4 2HN

Tel +44 (0)1865 722 106
Fax +44 (0)1865 201 012
DX 155710 OXFORD 13
www.manches. com

“Think before you print” Reduce, Reuse, Recycle

----- Forwarded by DJS/Manches on 26/10/2009 11:00 -----
“Sohail Nawaz”

25/10/2009 11:38

To

daniel.stephens@ manches.com

cc

Subject

Toad 10.0.0.41 key

Hi Daniel,

Could you please send me the key and site name for Toad 10.0.0.41, i will be
thankfull to you.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Regards
Sohail

#3

Satish,

Licenses are perpetual, your key should work in v10 if it is a valid Toad for
Oracle key. I suggest you contact Quest Support as they are best setup to handle
licensing questions.

Let me know offline if you need any help with that, jeff.smith@quest.com

Jeff


#4

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your quick reply.

Actually, The TOAD 9.7.2.5 key is working for TOAD 10.

But, When I close and Reopen TOAD 10, it is showing Trial Key and showing the
message " Trial License will expire in X days"

Please let me know, how to resolve this issue?

Regards
Satish

Jeff Smith wrote:

Satish,

Licenses are perpetual, your key should work in v10 if it is a valid Toad
for Oracle key. I suggest you contact Quest Support as they are best setup
to handle licensing questions.

Let me know offline if you need any help with that, jeff.smith@quest. com

Jeff


#5

Did you download Toad 10 from quest.com or support.quest.com? If the former,
they come with trial keys built-in, and you won’t be able to license that
copy commercially.

Going to the Help > Licensing dialog will allow you to inspect/change your
license key.

Jeff


#6

Hi

I have downloaded from support.quest. com.

regards
satish

Jeff Smith wrote:

Did you download Toad 10 from quest.com or support.quest. com? If the
former, they come with trial keys built-in, and you won’t be able to
license that copy commercially.

Going to the Help > Licensing dialog will allow you to inspect/change your
license key.

Jeff


#7

Can you send me your 9.7 key that works?