Outlook 2010 VB script

I know it’s possible to script the export in Outlook 2007, but what about Outlook 2010? Can someone point me in the right direction or does anyone have a vb script to do this in Outlook 2010?

Guys, can you do something to solve my problem? what do you think? any help would be appreciated.

No. You can’t even in Outlook 2007. No way to create a pure vbscript that converts OST to PST. Third-party utility/library is required for ost 2 pst converter like Online OST to PST file conversion service.

https://www.osttopst.online/

Microsoft does not provide an official tool to do the conversion. However, if you can access the contents of the OST file in your Outlook, then you can perform the conversion manually, as follows:

1. Start Outlook. Make sure you can access all the contents in the OST file to be converted.

2. Create a new PST file.

3. Go to the OST file, select and copy all the contents to be converted with your mouse.

4. Go back to the new PST file, then paste all the contents into the PST file

That will do the conversion.

I am very grateful for your advice. Thank you very much!

Thanks for the information but you can also try the manual process, If you are able to access your profile. Otherwise I have another quick solution that is named SysBud OST to PST Converter. With this solution, user can migrate corrupted, inaccessible and orphaned OST data to Outlook PST format. The software runs on all Window editions and provides healthy PST file for Outlook.

OST to PST Converter is the powerful tool for repairing OST file data and gives you the idea how to convert OST to PST file. The software safely converts all email items and saves them to Outlook PST format. All the attached files are safely exported from OST to PST format. If you are looking for OST to PST then download this software, this Software will help you to Convert your OST to PST file format.

For More Info Visit Here : https://www.osttopstapp.com/

A highly sophisticated piece of software called the ToolsBaer OST to PST Conversion Application can convert corrupt OST files' contents into other formats like PST, EML, MSG, HTML, PDF, and MSG. The software transforms all mailbox data, including contacts, appointments, emails, notes, journals, etc., without altering any of the data. It functions nicely with all MS Outlook OS versions, including 2021, 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and earlier iterations. Users are able to save their converted data in the appropriate area on their desktops. This utility can convert OST files to PST file format for both technical and non-technical users. To convert some OST files to PST file format, use the free demo version of this software.