Page format dialog

There are several options in the page size dropdown that contain commas in the page size name. (See attachment.) Statement, 10x14, and Dsheet just to name a few. There are several page size options that I’m not familiar with. I would imagine that the page size list is fairly exhaustive, but I don’t think I’m ever going to print on an envelope or a Japanese postcard. I have enough trouble seeing my model on a regular size piece of paper.

Maybe you need to limit the paper size options a bit. The height, width, and margins in mm don’t mean anything to me. You might want to check local settings for units of measure and applicable page sizes. There are entries in there that I have never heard of.

Also in the attachment, note the “- E” that is in the title bar of the dialog box. I’ve noticed it in all dialog titles after an attribute has changed, evidently to indicate that the dialog has been edited. (???) I could see that in the beta, but this has carried through into the production release. Probably just an oversight.

Where, pray tell, is the option to turn off the visible page boundaries that is on the general tab of the TDM2 options dialog?

page_format_dialog.doc (30 KB)

Hello Bruce,

Thanks for your feedback.

1. Page drop-down menu. - We will deal with it. CR # 43 140.

2. You might want to check local settings for units of measure and applicable page sizes.
    We will have a look at it. CR # 43 141.

3. note the "- E" that is in the title bar of the dialog box.
    Yes, you're right 'E' means the Edit mode. It appears as soon as user makes any change in the dialog/form. It was meant to be in Beta as well as in commercial release. It's information for user that she/he has made some changes in the dialog and has to confirm them or cancel.

4. Visible page boundaries option - Unfortunately, it is not available in current version. We will deal with it. CR # 43 142.

Bruce, thanks very much for your remarks!

Regards,

Vladka + TDM Team